Dear wonderful readers,
I am humbled, overwhelmed and grateful to my fellow-bloggers for nominating me for so many multiple awards . I am thrilled to share the recent list of tag and awards that I have received .I apologize for the delay in posting as it is summer holidays here and I have been totally tied down with many things coming up my way, including my impending vacation and trip to India next week .Here are the awards that I was nominated for along with the links of all the wonderful bloggers who nominated me .Each one of them have fabulous sites , please do visit and follow them to check out for yourself if you have not yet already. Thank you so much!
I want to nominate all my wonderful followers for each of the above awards . Thank you so much for visiting InspiresN , reading my posts and for your likes , comments and all the support and encouragement!
To all those who nominated me – I have tried my best to answer all the queries below . A big Thank you once again for nominating me , truly appreciate it !
This section is for answers to the queries by each of the bloggers for the awards :
ANSWERS TO SHREYA from https://rosesunshine1314.wordpress.com (AWESOME BLOGGER AWARD 002 )
- What are you most grateful for? – Family & all that I have
- What is your favourite destination ? – Disneyland/world
- Why did you start your blog? -Always wanted to , was on break from work and found a perfect opportunity.
- Which activities make you lose track of time? – blogging,reading
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living? – being spiritual and truly living the moments.
- What character holds a special place in your heart? – love all of them, Donald duck is special
- Have you ever ended a friendship or relationship and regretted it?- Never and always believe in moving on even if it happens.
- What is love, in your point of view? care and respect
- How would you describe your style? generous and hardworking
- What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you ? many gestures from unexpected quarters are the one that touches me the most! ====================================================================
ANSWERS TO SHREYA from https://rosesunshine1314.wordpress.com (BLOGAHOLIC AWARD 001 – )
My Best Posts
Interesting Facts About Me
ANSWERS TO DEBORAH TAYLOE ( BLUE SKY TAG NOMINATION 001from https://diyhomegarden.blog)
- Why did you start blogging? – Always wanted to , was on break from work and found a perfect opportunity
- If you could meet any historical person, from any era, dead or alive, whom would it be? – M.K. Gandhi, Mother Teresa
- When is your most productive time of the day for writing, and why? Day time when kids are at school
- Who is the biggest fan of your blog (other than yourself)? My husband and kids
- What do you find the most challenging about blogging? Doing everything on my own and due to the lack of time, Taking pictures photoshopping and then writing.
- How many pets do you have? None
- How do you unwind at the end of the day? watch my favorite comedy show on TV
- What do you hope to accomplish by the end of 2017? Hope to start on my Tech blog which I have been planning for a long time
- Chocolate or strawberry ice cream? chocolate any time!
- What’s your biggest fear? losing my loved ones
- Choose one of the following vacations: an oasis in the desert, a tropical island, or a chalet in the mountains. Go: Tropical Island !!
ANSWERS TO SNEHDEEP MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD 002 from https://snehdeepskitchen.com/
- What makes you happy? – Doing what I love and being passionate about
- What makes you sad? – cruelty to animals
- Why did you create your blog? – following my passion
- What encourages you to write more blogs? – comments and inspiration from my readers
- What is your favorite dance move (funny)? – Lungi dance from Hindi movie Chennai express 🙂
ANSWERS TO LAVS RAJ (MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD003 from https://diyunlimitedfun.wordpress.com)
- What’s the funniest thing that happened to you recently – I cant remember anything recent but once in my hometown, one of the heel from one of the slippers came off ditching me while shopping in an clothing only shop and then I had to walk barefoot hoping nobody notices me!
- What was the last gift you gave someone and the recent one you received – Gift to hubby via kids on Father’s day . The recent one I recd was for my anniversary!
- What’s your favourite food and why – Any sea food !
- What’s the best memory of your life – birth of my twins and getting my first job!
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given and what’s your best piece of advice– Follow your heart , Always let conscience be your guide !
ANSWERS to JESS (SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD 001) from https://daringtojess.wordpress.com
- What is the number one thing on your bucket list? Switzerland
- How do you relax? Listening to Music and Blogging 🙂
- What is bringing you the most stress right now? happy stress of pending vacation packing planning etc
- Would you rather be the best of the worst or the worst of the best? Interesting how we can look at it .The way I see it I would probably be worst of the best as I try hard to be the best ,but there could be others better than me .
- How would you want to change the world? Inspire people to never give up and believe the best is yet to come!
- What would you do if you couldn’t fail? I would keep myself grounded and down to earth as I believe there is always someone better than me .
- Do you fear judgement? Yes to be very honest but I know you cannot always make everyone happy !
- How do you deal with judgement? Ignore it and look at the bigger picture,belief in spirituality brings me peace
- What moment would you be happy reliving forever? Company of my kids
- Name 5 of your strengths that you’re proud of. Honesty,perseverance, hardwork,patience and selflessness
- What’s your favourite song from your favourite band? There are many favorites .One of them is Super Trouper from ABBA which brings back great childhood memories
ANSWERS TO PRESENTYFACTS (THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD 001 )from https://presentyfacts.wordpress.com)
7 facts about me are –
- love books, libraries and bookshops
- love to be a perfect host to my guests
- extremely hardworking
- few and good friends
- good listener
- loves seafood