Pan Fried Tilapia
A spicy ,fried Tilapia dish with simple ingredients and lip smacking taste , perfect for lunch or dinner with rice .
- 6 medium sized Tilapia Fillets
- 3 tsp Red Chilly powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 shallot finely cut
- 5-6 curry leaves cut coarsely
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper coarsely ground
- Salt to taste
- oil to fry
- Make a marinade of the above ingredients (exclude oil) with a little water .
- Thaw the fish if frozen and once thawed,marinate the fillets with the paste for about 30- 45 minutes, the longer the fillets sit in the marinade , the better it tastes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the fish on both sides until done.
Serve with Rice and enjoy!